3.17.2006

Welcome to NYC, Trader Joes!


The home of Two Buck Chuck and amazing Tiramasu is finally here, but they aren't selling either yet :-( I've never been to Trader Joe's, but am planning to go there tonight.

Gawker: "critical tiramisu shortages"
Apartment Therapy: "Mob. Scene." plus "photos from the inside"
Tracking Trader Joes: Yes, there really is a fanblog just for Trader Joes
Gothamist: "People really love their organic pre-packaged, pre-washed greens, don't they?"


And . . . Happy St. Patrick's Day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you made it to TJs yet Chris? I went on saturday, it was a mad house, but it was worth it for the thai chili peanuts!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what is good for wine at TJ's. I just pick what has a pretty label. I mean, you can go for 2 buck chuck (which is really 3 buck chuck in New York), but people will always know how little you paid for it. I feel like whatever you get at TJ's is going to be quality. Cause they are quality people.

Do I know you?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home