3.09.2006

Sunday's Menu

R* and I have some friends over for supper almost every Sunday. It's been a fun way to try new recipes and has given me a good excuse to stock up on some new equipment.

Winter is finally melting away and I smelled spring in the air today at lunch. It has been a very busy work week, so I was trying to come up with a menu that would be easy to make, use some favorite in-season ingredients as well as what's coming in this weeks Urban Organic shipment, plus point toward spring.

Here's what I'm serving:

Asparagus with Wasabi-Mayonnaise Dip

Minestrone with Pancetta (from Cook's Illustrated)
Bauguette
Roasted Beet and Blood Oranges Salad with Spicy Greens

Blood Orange Granita

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Liz -- try the salad and let me know how it goes. I don't like the regular tomato, carrot, lettuce routine, so I'm always on the look out for fresh fun seasonal salads.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home