7.10.2006

Links: We like dinner parties and roller coasters

Dining on Coney Island:
Over the 4th of July holiday, R* and I went to Coney Island. We went to the side show, watched people Shoot the Freak while we sucked down some great gelato, and we rode the Cyclone for the first time. The Nathan's fries were so much better than the fries at Nathan's in JFK international departure terminal and the one squished next to a Dunkin' Donuts in Penn Station. We didn't take the camera with us, so I didn't blog our trip, but I found this great description of Coney Island eats this morning. I'm going back to Coney Island next month to see a Cyclone's game with Dad (Happy Birthday, Dad!) and we'll search for this pistachio soft serve then.

Dining with an actual famous person with quasi-royal connections:
R* and I haven't had a dinner party all summer and I still haven't seen The Devil Wears Prada, so I lapped up every detail of this dinner party with an unnamed fashion personality on one of my favorite New York blogs. Is it really true that the proper way to eat asparagus is with your fingers?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Eating asparagus with fingers? First I've heard of that one...

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home